We are committed to providing an excellent level of service and care to all of our customers. We are aware that on occasions, things may not go according to plan and you may feel that we have not lived up to the standards you expect from us. If this does occur, we encourage you to send us feedback on your experience.
Please provide as much details as possible, to ensure we can deal with your complaint in a timely manner.
You can easily send us your feedback by contacting us by email or post. All these contact details and your rights can be found below.
- We respect your feedback and right to lodge a complaint. We will aim to respond to all complaints within 72 working hours.
- We aim to respond to all complaints in a prompt, consistent and fair manner.
- Your complaint will be investigated by an appropriately trained member of staff who is not directly involved in your complaint. This member of staff will have the authority to settle your complaint or quickly identify and escalate the complaint to an appropriate representative.
- If for whatever reason we are unable to settle your complaint within 4 weeks of receipt, we will ensure that you are notified as to why it has been delayed and inform you of a target resolution date.
- If after 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint we have not resolved your complaint, we will contact you in writing to explain why your complaint has not yet been resolved and advise you as to when we expect to resolve it or make further contact.
- In our final response to you we will inform you as to our findings and where appropriate detail what action has been taken to prevent a similar occurrence. We will fully address the subject of your complaint and where your complaint is upheld, we will offer a resolution that is consistent with treating all our customers fairly.
- You may contact us at any time whilst we are dealing with your complaint and we will endeavour to always have a member of staff available to help you.
- If you are dissatisfied with our final response, you may either ask us to reconsider our findings and solution.