- 5 Years + Guaranteed Rental Returns
- Bluechip Tenant
- No Management Fees and No Voids
- Hands-Free - Project Managed
- 14.9% Net Yield Financed Buyer
- Government-Backed Project
2 floor maisonette on leasehold for 125 years from 21st May 2007.
The layout briefly comprises entrance vestibule, entrance hallway with stairs to first floor, lounge with walk in bay window, separate dining room, remodelled kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor.
To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom which comprises walk in shower cubicle, panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC,
To the second floor is a further bedroom, which would be ideal as a teenagers suite.
Externally, the property benefits from a palisade to the front and enclosed rear yard.
We are working with a company that has won a contract with Mears Housing Management Limited, part of the Mears Group to find suitable properties throughout the UK to provide homes for some of the most vulnerable people in the UK. Mears work in partnership with Central and Local Government. With Mears working with the Home Office, they are seeking very specific types of properties to house asylum seekers for which the company we have partnered with have secured the mandate. This company has been working with Mears since June 2019 and with their predecessors SERCO since 2015. This property has been viewed and assessed by Mears and they have instructed the mandated company to bring the property up to their specifications.
Who are Mears?
• Trading since 1988
• Listed on London Stock Exchange
• The average rate of growth £32.2m per year since listed
• 16,000 + employees
• 2019 revenue of £869.8m
• Hold three 3 new contracts from the Home Office to provide accommodation and support for asylum seekers
• Experts in Housing Management, Maintenance, Building and Social Care looking after 13,000 people
• Regular property visits
• Maintenance services, including daily repairs response
• Although they don't pay a deposit, they hand back the property in the same condition it was handed to them
• Mears always only house 1 Family and the number of adults/children are restricted to HMO standards
• 6 months Break Date from start applies to Mears only, however, the new owner can sign for 3 or 5-year lease
• A full inventory is undertaken at the cost of Mears
• Mears covers wear & tear and general maintenance regardless of cost. However, it is the owner's responsibility for structural issues, the boiler, paving issues & fencing
Accessed via double glazed entrance door.
Double glazed window.
Stairs to first floor, radaitor.
Lounge (4.32m X 3.56m)
Lots of natural light from double glazed walk in bay window, radiator, wall mounted electric fire.
Dining Room (3.99m X 3.53m)
Wall mounted electric fire, double glazed window, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen (5m X 2.44m)
Remodeled with a modern range of white base and wall units with contrasting working surfaces and upvc clad splashback. Built in oven, hob and extractor, stainless steel sink, two double glazed windows, upvc double glazed door to rear yard, recessed spotlights.
Stairs To First Floor
Sumptuously fitted with four piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, paneled bath, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom One (Front) (4.65m X 3.58m)
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two (Rear) (4.01m X 2.87m)
Double glazed window, radiator.
Stairs To Second Floor
Bedroom Three (7.72m X 4.27m)
Varying roof heights, wall mounted electric fire, radiator.
To the front is a palisade area and the rear benefits from an enclosed rear yard.