- 5 Years + Guaranteed Rental Returns
- Bluechip Tenant
- No Management Fees and No Voids
- Hands-Free - Project Managed
- 15.5% Net Yield Financed Buyer
A beautiful 3 bed mid-terrace house, immaculately maintained and is stylishly presented with refitted modern kitchen and bathroom, skimmed walls with neutral modern decor.
We are working with a company that has won a contract with Mears Housing Management Limited, part of the Mears Group to find suitable properties throughout the UK to provide homes for some of the most vulnerable people in the UK. Mears work in partnership with Central and Local Government. With Mears working with the Home Office, they are seeking very specific types of properties to house asylum seekers for which the company we have partnered with have secured the mandate. This company has been working with Mears since June 2019 and with their predecessors SERCO since 2015. This property has been viewed and assessed by Mears and they have instructed the mandated company to bring the property up to their specifications.
Who are Mears?
• Trading since 1988
• Listed on London Stock Exchange
• The average rate of growth £32.2m per year since listed
• 16,000 + employees
• 2019 revenue of £869.8m
• Hold three 3 new contracts from the Home Office to provide accommodation and support for asylum seekers
• Experts in Housing Management, Maintenance, Building and Social Care looking after 13,000 people
• Regular property visits
• Maintenance services, including daily repairs response
• Although they don't pay a deposit, they hand back the property in the same condition it was handed to them
• Mears always only house 1 Family and the number of adults/children are restricted to HMO standards
• 6 months Break Date from start applies to Mears only, however, the new owner can sign for 3 or 5-year lease
• A full inventory is undertaken at the cost of Mears
• Mears covers wear & tear and general maintenance regardless of cost. However, it is the owner's responsibility for structural issues, the boiler, paving issues & fencing
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, door leading to;
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 7" (max) ( 4.50m x 4.14m (max) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, modern and stylish oak fireplace with gas fire, coved cornicing, radiator.
understairs storage cupboard, access to Kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 5' 9" ( 5.26m x 1.75m )
fitted with a range of white wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and co-ordinating splashback, circular single stainless steel sink/drainer unit, gas cooker point, recess for washing machine, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to rear yard.
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, cream modern tiling to walls and floor, radiator.
loft void access.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" (max) x 10' 6" (excluding robes) ( 3.73m (max) x 3.20m (excluding robes) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, cupboard housing 'Baxi' combination boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.96m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.