- 5 Years + Guaranteed Rental Returns
- Bluechip Tenant
- No Management Fees and No Voids
- Hands-Free - Project Managed
- 15% Net Yield Financed Buyer
- Government-Backed Project
2 floor maisonette with 101 years left on lease.
In brief, the property comprises: entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, living room, three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom.
We are working with a company that has won a contract with Mears Housing Management Limited, part of the Mears Group to find suitable properties throughout the UK to provide homes for some of the most vulnerable people in the UK. Mears work in partnership with Central and Local Government. With Mears working with the Home Office, they are seeking very specific types of properties to house asylum seekers for which the company we have partnered with have secured the mandate. This company has been working with Mears since June 2019 and with their predecessors SERCO since 2015. This property has been viewed and assessed by Mears and they have instructed the mandated company to bring the property up to their specifications.
Who are Mears?
• Trading since 1988
• Listed on London Stock Exchange
• The average rate of growth £32.2m per year since listed
• 16,000 + employees
• 2019 revenue of £869.8m
• Hold three 3 new contracts from the Home Office to provide accommodation and support for asylum seekers
• Experts in Housing Management, Maintenance, Building and Social Care looking after 13,000 people
• Regular property visits
• Maintenance services, including daily repairs response
• Although they don't pay a deposit, they hand back the property in the same condition it was handed to them
• Mears always only house 1 Family and the number of adults/children are restricted to HMO standards
• 6 months Break Date from start applies to Mears only, however, the new owner can sign for 3 or 5-year lease
• A full inventory is undertaken at the cost of Mears
• Mears covers wear & tear and general maintenance regardless of cost. However, it is the owner's responsibility for structural issues, the boiler, paving issues & fencing
Approached through a front facing UPVC double glazed entrance door providing access to the ground floor accommodation with stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen (2.5m x 2.4m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink situated beneath a front facing upvc double glazed window. There is space for a fridge freezer and cooker. There is also plumbing for a washing machine.
Dining Room (2.5m x 5.1m)
A well presented reception room with ample space for a dining table and chairs, a central heating radiator and having a large storage cupboard.
Living Room (3.3m x 7.1m)
A well presented reception room with a central heating radiator, rear facing upvc entrance door providing access to the balcony.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One (2.7m x 3.9m)
A good sized double bedroom with a front facing upvc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two (2.5m x 2.6m)
A good sized double bedroom with a rear facing upvc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three (3.4m x 1.8m)
A good sized bedroom having a rear facing upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom W/C (2.16m x 2.6m)
Fitted with a panelled bath with shower above, hand wash basin and duo flush W/C. There is a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is a balcony with far reaching views.