Mabgate One is an exciting new, high specification development of apartments in the heart of Leeds city centre. It has been designed around core principles such as maximisation of space and to be a solid investment for the future.
Positioned in a strategic location which is enjoying massive investment, it is within a 5 minute walk of the new prestigious Victoria Quarter shopping centre, which hosts names such as Harvey Nichols, Paul Smith and Vivienne Westwood as well as being home to the largest John Lewis store outside London.
Leeds economy and demographics:
• One of the fastest growing private sector job markets in the UK
• Considered the cultural, financial and commercial heart of the West Yorkshire Urban Area with a population of 1,777,934 (c.80% of West Yorkshire’s 2,267,000)
• 51% of population are private renters within 500 metres of the site, compared
to 21% in Leeds and 18% in West Yorkshire and UK
• Current housing shortage within Leeds – City council has pledged to deliver 66,000 new homes by 2028
• Leeds City Region has economic output of £56bn, and the largest finance sector outside London and 3rd largest UK manufacturing sector
• Over 600,000 sq ft grade A office space under construction – 3:1 private to public sector ratio
It takes just over 2 hours to commute by train from Leeds to London.