- Waterfront and central location
- Short-term NET return of up to 13% as serviced accommodation
- Prices from £198,000
- Fully furnished
- Due for completion in Q2 2021
Sourced are delighted to present this armchair BTL investment. This property is a block of apartments in Liverpool, with a NET return of up to 13%.
An existing iconic apartment block located on Kings Dock in the heart of Liverpool.
• Ideal for visitors wanting to get the most out of the city's key attractions.
• M&S Arena on the doorstep, host to many large concerts, museums such as the beatles experience and is also ideally located for traveling football fans wanting to stay in the city, especially on European nights when accommodation prices soar.
• The latest figures show Liverpool City Region’s Visitor Economy is now worth over £4.9bn, last year welcomed 67.3m visitors to the region and supports over 57,000 jobs. These findings are contained in the latest independent research for 2018 commissioned by the Visitor Economy Team at Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
• Short term NET return of up to 13%.
• 250 year lease
• Operating income: £2,900 pcm.
• Operating expense: £1,133 pcm includes, ground rent, management fee, room stock cost, housekeeping, laundry, utilities and additional service charges.
• Historical figures to support this.
• Prices from £198k.
• 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments available.
• Waterfront location.
• Can be run as serviced apartments or a more traditional buy to let.
• Fully furnished.
• Refurbishment due for completion QTR 2 2021.
• Reservation fee: £5,000.
• 25% deposit on exchange.
• The balance is payable on completion.