- BMV rent of £105pcm
- Central location
- Fully furnished and ready to operate as SA
- 5mins walk to Oxford Road train station
- Highly sought after location
Fully furnished to high standard, studio apartments in heart of Manchester city centre.
Floor print of a studio apartment but best described as small 1 bed apartments as living room & kitchen are separate to the double bedroom which has ensuite bathroom.
Each studio apartment is secured at below market value rent of £695pcm instead of market value rental of £800pcm.
City Centre studio apartments in sought after central location in heart of city centre.
5 x Studio Apartments available immediately.
Fully furnished, including sofa, table & chairs, TV, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dinner sets, cutlery & even bedding is included..
Little to no set-up cost as already operating with everything in them.
Hands off business model if using a management company therefore investor can be based anywhere.
• Rent is £105pcm below market value for this building & location. Like for like studios are £800pcm in this building.
• Fully furnished and ready to operate as serviced accommodation. All furniture, TV & kettle, toaster, kitchen ware & bedding included meaning little to no set up costs for you.
• Central location short walk to restaurants, bars, cafe's, shopping, business's & everything city centre has to offer including Manchester's vibrant nightlife.
• 10mins drive or 15mins on tram to Manchester United/Manchester City football stadiums & Old Trafford cricket ground.
• Oxford Road train station 5mins walk. Piccadilly train station 10mins walk. Tram station 5mins walk.
• Highly sought after location for tourists, shopping, business travellers, couples, leisure breaks and overseas students.
Sleeps up to 2 guests but could sleep up to 4 guests if using a sofa bed in lounge area.
Total £500 per week at 100% occupancy.
Realistically expect 80-90% occupancy per month if the business is operated & marketed correctly.
Below are figures based on an average of 80% annual occupancy:
£500 per week gives £400 per week at 80% occupancy.
£400 x 52 weeks = £20,800
£20,800/ 12 Months = £1733
£1733 - £695 rent - £300 bills = £738 profit per month per apartment.
£8,856 annually profit x 5 apartments = £44,280 annual profit.
£44,280 x 3 year contract = £132,840
Gives £955 per month profit per unit at 90% occupancy.
Initial outlay per studio:
£3,000 (it would cost this much just to set up each unit with furniture, tv, white goods, kitchen ware & bedding)
ROCE 201% for the 1st year.
(Please bear in mind there is no sourcing fee or deposit for years 2 & 3 since these have already been paid in Year 1 therefore giving a much higher ROCE for subsequent years).
Which property investment can give these kind of returns for a turn key low entry cost of £4,390 per unit.